Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Underappreciated.

That's a good word. That definitely describes my mood lately. Not that I need to be praised every day, but it just seems as though a lot of people take advantage of me.

And the same verse keeps coming back to my mind this past week: love your enemies. Pray for those who persecute you.

Ahh, sometimes I seriously want to rip that part out of the Bible and pretend like it was never there so that I dont have to follow it! It is definitely hard. All those people that intentionally talk behind my back, crush my self esteem, and those who use me and take advantage of me, they need prayer and love the most.

And Jesus would show them love. He showed me love when I was still a sinner. And He did it willingly. Why should I be any less enthusiastic about suffering for others who persecute me on a much smaller scale?

Alright. Enough blogging. It's time for me to live this out. I'm ready to go love some people who need it. Well, I suppose sleeping would be a good idea, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment