Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So I started to blog about how I was annoyed with someone. But it wasn't okay. It was rude and mean. Even though I only wrote down one sentence! I knew where it would end up. So, I thought that I would blog about my devos instead. They were intense.
I read Mark 15 along with Isaiah 11 I believe. I make up my own devo schedule and so I just go through books that I feel like I should read. And oddly enough, these two were perfect for each other! It was crazy. Isaiah 11 was talking about who Jesus was. And I had read that one first. Then, I read Mark 15, which was all about Jesus's death. It was so powerful! I think that I honestly forget about how powerful Jesus's death really was. He has done so much in my life on top of that, too. It blows my mind. I got really moved. It was definitely a wonderful reminder.
Anyways. I should start to blog in a positive way. I was reading over my tumblr blogs and they aren't so positive. I tried to end it on a good note, but I dont know if it worked every time. Oh well. I guess it's one way to get my thoughts out.
Jesus, you are awesome. I love you man. I am all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment