Sunday, February 21, 2010

I get so excited when my friends are eager to learn more about Jesus! I look back to the past few months, and God is working. Big time. Many of my friends are now talking about God and wanting to do devos and have all these questions. This is the best thing to me!! It gets me so pumped up for them. Not only that, but it encourages me to keep my relationship with Jesus fresh and passionate.
My friends are truly incredible, wonderful people. They encourage me. They are there for me. And I love them so much. I'm so blessed. Beyond words. Thank you God for giving them to me. Thank you for their passion and hunger for you. Bless them and hold tightly to them. I love them! I love you above all. Please work in the way you want to. I want your will, not mine. Today is all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment