Sunday, February 21, 2010

God

is more than words can even describe.

The way that He consumes my life is incredible. But even that word has a lack of meaning. God never ceases to blow my mind. He is there when I need him. He is patient when I lose my way. He is there when I dont know where to go or what to say. Especially with when I dont know what to say. When I cry out to Him to speak, He does. Every time.



I have been content with my faith: it's dangerous. But I'm passionate about Him now. Thank you Snowed In for showing me how great my God is! He is powerful. He is not just routine. He is here. He consumes me. He uses me. He loves me. For who I am. No matter what I do.



God, continue to show up in my life. The way you are moving with the people around me just makes me speechless. You are amazing. You are so much. You are changing lives. You are changing my life. Thank you! I love you so much God. Consume me so that I can pour you out on others. Use me God for your glory. Thank you for your love. It floors me. It's overwhelming. In the best way possible. Thank you over and over again. I love you. Let's continue this journey of life together: every day, every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment