Friday, August 19, 2011

Say whaaaa?

Wow, my last post was on July 22, 2010. How crazy is that? That was over a year ago.

You know, whoever is reading this, I can't even begin to describe how weird it is to see how much has changed in a year. At the same time, the things that I wrote in this blog, I totally would write that right now. In fact, I need to re-read those to remind myself.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I just know that I was blown away with how much has changed in my life in the past year. Earlier today I was going through my photos on Facebook. Holy smokes, I cannot even tell you everything that was going through my head while I was looking at them.

It's bittersweet! I want the past few years back but I don't at the same time.

Okay, I'm really not focused right now and I feel like God is beckoning me to spend some time with him. Soooooo my dear blogspot followers, I shall see you later. Who knows, it might be another year before I post on here before.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment